- $3,000 in professional development funding to be used for faculty support, GTA assistance, travel, conference attendance or other professional supplies. Funding available July 1, 2015.
- Help developing course materials from CII staff and members of the Student Innovation Fellowship program.
- Support from a community of innovative faculty and instructional staff as you implement ideas.
Eligibility and Selection
Full-time, permanent faculty from any department and college may apply. 15 program spaces available. The applications will be reviewed by the Center for Instructional Innovation. Applications are due by December 19, 2014 at 5 p.m.
Program Workshops & Schedule
- Learn how you can retool your course using web-enhanced learning tools, prior knowledge tests, self-paced lecture supplements, self-assessment tools, and student portfolios to transform your course to an online or hybrid course with effective methods for demonstrating evidence of learning.
- Get support implementing ideas for using mobile technology in the classroom, creating flipped classroom models, eTexts, hybrid and online courses, or other emerging models of instruction.
Please apply only if you can attend program workshops on the following dates and times.
January 23, 2015 – 10:30 a.m. to noon, February 6 – 10:30 a.m. to noon, February 20 – 10:30 a.m. to noon, March 6 – 10:30 a.m. to noon, March 20 – 10:30 a.m. to noon, March 27 – 10:30 a.m. to noon, and August 20 and 21, 2015 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. All sessions take place in Aderhold 423.
Digital Champion Fellowship Application
Applications for the program are now closed.