Do you need your students to develop technology skills to master course content or complete assessments? CII staff can design and deliver a custom, in-person technology workshop to teach your students the skills they need to succeed. Then, once the training is over, students can get access to the equipment they need at the Digital Aquarium.
To ensure a quality experience for all involved, please note:
- Instructors must provide at least two weeks notice
- Workshops need to be connected to specific course projects or instructional objectives
- At least eight students need to attend each workshop
- The regular course instructor should attend each session
- Courses need to be scheduled during regular business hours
- The CII’s ability to meet all requests will depend on staff availability and expertise, as well as training lab availability. When we are not able to meet requests, CII staff will work with instructors to find alternatives.
We look forward to hearing from you!